Monday, September 17, 2007

A Dinner Conversation Gone Wrong !!!

WIFE: "What would you do if I died? Would you get married again?"



HUSBAND: "Definitely not!"



WIFE: "Why not - don't you like being married?"



HUSBAND: "Of course I do."



WIFE: "Then why wouldn't you remarry?"



HUSBAND: "Well, okay, I'd guess I'd get married again."



WIFE: "You would?" (With a hurtful look on her face)



HUSBAND: (makes load groan)



WIFE: "Would you let her sleep in our bed?"



HUSBAND: "Where else would we sleep?"



WIFE: "Would you replace my pictures with hers?"



HUSBAND: "That would seem like the proper thing to do."



WIFE: "Would you play golf with her?"



HUSBAND: "I guess so."



WIFE: "Would you let her use my golf clubs?"



HUSBAND: "No, she's left handed."



WIFE: ---silence-



HUSBAND, "Sh!t."




End Of the Story...


HA HA HA HA

No comments: